In constant evolution
FMT Strategy and Performance is an automotive marketing agency. We specialize in the execution of various communications supported by advanced data management. For 25 years, we have developed expertise in the organization of events and continuous monitoring of customers in the sales and service department. We operate our own customer contact center to ensure high quality of the services we offer and results. Supported by '' in-house '' technological tools, we offer our dealers complete and turnkey solutions.
Proud of our services, we are always looking for new talents to strengthen our team and support our growth.
Why choose FMT? We care about quality of the employee experience. We favor transparency in our communications, cultivating respect for differences and teamwork on a daily basis. We are proud to be able to count on a talented and committed team.
Easy access: we are located in Brossard, facing Quartier Dix-30 and close to the Chevrier terminus
Integration and continuing education program
Position available: Customer Service
Missions and responsibilities
The incumbent is responsible for providing communications and customer service to customers of automobile dealerships. He strives to provide a customer experience that meets FMT standards.
- Courtesy answering incoming calls
- Lead the conversation effectively
- Suggest or schedule an appointment for the maintenance of the client's vehicle
- Write concise comments from customers or problems relating to their vehicle
- Solicit inactive customers
- Make different reminders
- Make customer satisfaction calls
- Effectively overcome customer objections
- Record appointments in the various dealer computer systems
- Occasionally make various other types of calls
Automotive sector / marketing agency
- 35 to 40 hours a week
- between 8 a.m. and 8:15 p.m.
- Day shift from 8 a.m. and 9 a.m.
- Evening shift from 12 p.m. and 1 p.m.
- Hourly salary based on experience which can vary from $ 16.95 to $ 20.70
Required SkillsCustomer oriented
- Effective communicationActive listening
- Interpersonal relationships
- Job requirementsSecondary V
- 2 to 3 years minimum experience in the automotive sector
- Experience in a call center or automotive customer service (an asset)
- French and English bilingualism (oral and written)
- Basic computer knowledge
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: $ 16.95 to $ 20.70 / ho
Position available : Event Manager
Are you a motivated person with a passion for the automotive industry?
Do you like to hunt for opportunities?
Would you like to work with a dynamic and friendly group?
FMT Strategy and Performance is an automotive marketing agency. We specialize in the execution of various communications supported by advanced data management. For 25 years, we have developed expertise in the organization of events and continuous monitoring of customers in the sales and service department. We operate our own customer contact center to ensure the highest quality of the services we offer and results. Supported by '' in-house '' technological tools, we offer our dealers complete and turnkey solutions.
Why FMT? We care about the quality of the employee experience. We favor transparency in our communications, cultivating respect for differences and teamwork on a daily basis. We are proud to have a talented and committed team.
Reporting to the Main Director, the selected candidate will be Event Director (trainer) at FMT Performance's customer car dealerships.
- Ensures a presence during IN PRIVATE SALES events
- Trainer in dealership or by videoconferencing
- Support during manufacturing blitz
- Will act as a leader at dealership events
- Leader at dealership events
- Act as a sale specialist
- Will carry out the various events for dealers
- Relevant experience in the automotive industry, preferably in sales management
- Focused on results
- Respects and applies the sales process.
- Motivated, disciplined, organized and resourceful
- Possesses interpersonal skills, energetic with a beautiful personality
- Valid driver's license and ability to drive a personal vehicle
- Complies with health rules
- The candidate must start his own business and have an HST number
- Candidates must have worked as a sales person in the sales department of car dealerships in order to be considered for this position
- The ability to work both independently and as a team
- Have good negotiating skills
- Excellent sales techniques
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Training paid for by the company
- Potential revenue up to $100,000 per year
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
"A close-knit team of friendly and motivated people, such a pleasant atmosphere at FMT!"
"FMT offers a state-of-the-art environment. A dedicated team always looking for something new!"