In constant evolution
FMT Strategy and Performance is an automotive marketing agency. We specialize in the execution of various communications supported by advanced data management. For 25 years, we have developed expertise in the organization of events and continuous monitoring of customers in the sales and service department. We operate our own customer contact centre to ensure high quality of the services we offer and results. Supported by ''in-house'' technological tools, we offer our dealers complete and turnkey solutions.
Proud of our services, we are always looking for new talents to strengthen our team and support our growth.
Why choose FMT? We care about quality of the employee experience. We favor transparency in our communications, cultivating respect for differences and teamwork on a daily basis. We are proud to be able to count on a talented and committed team.
Easy access: we are located in Brossard, facing Quartier Dix-30 and close to the Chevrier terminus
Integration and continuing education program
Position available: Customer Service
Missions and responsibilities
The incumbent is responsible for providing communications and customer service to customers of automobile dealerships. He strives to provide a customer experience that meets FMT standards.
- Courtesy answering incoming calls
- Lead the conversation effectively
- Suggest or schedule an appointment for the maintenance of the client's vehicle
- Write concise comments from customers or problems relating to their vehicle
- Solicit inactive customers
- Make different reminders
- Make customer satisfaction calls
- Effectively overcome customer objections
- Record appointments in the various dealer computer systems
- Occasionally make various other types of calls
Automotive sector / marketing agency
- 35 to 40 hours a week
- between 8 a.m. and 8:15 p.m.
- Day shift from 8 a.m. and 9 a.m.
- Evening shift from 12 p.m. and 1 p.m.
- Hourly salary based on experience which can vary from $ 16.95 to $ 20.70
Required SkillsCustomer oriented
- Effective communicationActive listening
- Interpersonal relationships
- Job requirementsSecondary V
- 2 to 3 years minimum experience in the automotive sector
- Experience in a call center or automotive customer service (an asset)
- French and English bilingualism (oral and written)
- Basic computer knowledge
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: $ 16.95 to $ 20.70 / ho
- Visit our clients and maintain an efficient, friendly and harmonious relationship with them
- Analyze everyone's needs, using our Data Wizard platform
- Determine the channels of each client (rental, financing, prospects, walk-out, tracking and follow-ups)
- Adapt and activate the platform, according to the specifications of each organization
- Analyze and use data to provide advice to the clients
- Train customers (salespeople, technical advisers, management)
- Relevant experience in the automotive industry (coaching and / or team management)
- Leadership and results oriented
- Application of sales steps and processes
- Motivation, rigor, organization and ingenuity
- Interpersonal skills, energy and commitment
- Valid driver's license (personal vehicle)
- Respect of sanitary rules
- Set up of your own business (TVH number)
- Working experience with one or more car dealers
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Recognized skills in management and negotiation
- Excellent sales techniques and approaches
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Training paid by the company
- Potential annual income of $100,000
Please send your resume or questions c/o
- Are you an energetic person, passionate about the automotive industry?
- Do you like to innovate, be creative, and work with cutting-edge technologies?
- Are you collaborative, autonomous and enterprising?
- Do you enjoy the company of enthusiastic and pleasant colleagues?
- Develop, maintain, and update front-end and back-end applications;
- Compile, understand and analyze needs, but also participate in the development of new features;
- Debug and fix problems;
- Interact with the APIs of external and internal services;
- Implement best practices, standards and technologies;
- Take part in the drafting of technical documentation.
- Be oriented towards action and results;
- Adapt to various contexts, sometimes changing priorities;
- Critical thinker - demonstrated ability to effectively tackle complex problems;
- Ability to learn - continuously learning all technical and process matters;
- Team spirit - ability to work as a team.
- MySQL mastery;
- Knowledge of managing Linux servers and cPanel;
- Knowledge and experience with Git and Jira.
- Scrum and/or Kanban methodology;
- Flexible hours;
- Friendly, collaborative, and dynamic working climate.
We are an automotive marketing agency specializing in delivering communications backed by advanced data management. For 25 years, we have developed an expertise in the organization of sales events and continuous client follow-up in sales and service. We operate our own customer contact center to have tight control over quality and results. Supported by in-house technological tools, we offer our dealers complete and turnkey solutions.
To support its growth, FMT is actively looking for a Marketing Coordinator.
The position is contractual from February 15 to May 31, 2021 but that is to be confirmed. There will also be the possibility of an additional term for fall 2021.
the job holder is responsible for ensuring contact with the client to collect and validate all the information required to carry out the mandate. He also takes care of offering a customer experience that meets FMT's requirements. He will also coordinate the marketing campaigns of car dealers and manufacturers.
Your daily tasks will include, among other things:
- Updating the project monitoring system
- Reviewing campaign inclusions
- Following up to obtain the necessary elements for campaigns
- Keeping clients informed of the status of their projects
- Participating in the development of campaign content
- Coordinating the development of promotional material
- Briefing production team members about the content of the campaigns
- Offering customers solutions to optimize their campaigns
- Performing the segmentation of customer lists
- Developing, reviewing, and optimizing scripts
- Analyzing campaign results
- Participating in the development of new services
- Ease of working with software packages
- Customer service oriented
- Manage priorities
- Effective communication
- Active listening
- Solving problems
- Interact effectively with colleagues
- Quality oriented
- DEC or AEC in administrative technique, marketing, business management
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in marketing
- Experience in the automotive industry (an asset)
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel, CRM, and email system
- Bilingualism (oral and written)
- Flexible schedule of 35 hours per week
- Flexibility for teleworking or from the office, your choice
- Free and easy-to-access parking
- Salary to be discussed according to experience
"A close-knit team of friendly and motivated people, such a pleasant atmosphere at FMT!"
"FMT offers a state-of-the-art environment. A dedicated team always looking for something new!"