In constant evolution
FMT Strategy and Performance is an automotive marketing agency. We use advanced data management to inform our communications strategies. Over the last 25 years, we’ve developed a special expertise in event management, and in the continuous monitoring of customers via the dealer sales and service department. We operate our own customer contact center to ensure the highest-quality services—and to get results. Supported by our in-house technology development team, we provide automotive dealers impactful, turnkey marketing solutions.
We’re proud of what we’ve done and what we continue to do. We’re proud of what our team has accomplished. And we’re always looking for new talent to strengthen the team and support our growth.
Why choose FMT? We care about the quality of the employee experience. We favor transparency in communication. We respect differences. We believe in teamwork. We do all these things, every day of the week.
To Your Advantage
Easy access: We’re located in Brossard, across from Quartier Dix-30, and close to the Chevrier terminus.
Integration and continuing education program
Are you a motivated person with a passion for the automotive industry?
Do you like to hunt for opportunities?
Would you like to work with a dynamic and friendly group?
FMT Strategy and Performance is an automotive marketing agency. We specialize in the execution of various communications supported by advanced data management. For 25 years, we have developed expertise in the organization of events and continuous monitoring of customers in the sales and service department. We operate our own customer contact center to ensure the highest quality of the services we offer and results. Supported by '' in-house '' technological tools, we offer our dealers complete and turnkey solutions.
Why FMT? We care about the quality of the employee experience. We favor transparency in our communications, cultivating respect for differences and teamwork on a daily basis. We are proud to have a talented and committed team.
Reporting to the Main Director, the selected candidate will be Event Director (trainer) at FMT Performance's customer car dealerships.
- Ensures a presence during IN PRIVATE SALES events
- Trainer in dealership or by videoconferencing
- Support during manufacturing blitz
- Will act as a leader at dealership events
- Leader at dealership events
- Act as a sale specialist
- Will carry out the various events for dealers
Relevant experience in the automotive industry, preferably in sales management
- Focused on results
- Respects and applies the sales process
- Motivated, disciplined, organized and resourceful
- Possesses interpersonal skills, energetic with a beautiful personality
- Valid driver's license and ability to drive a personal vehicle
- Complies with health rules
- The candidate must start his own business and have an HST number
- Candidates must have worked as a sales person in the sales department of car dealerships in order to be considered for this position
- The ability to work both independently and as a team
- Have good negotiating skills
- Excellent sales techniques
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Training paid by the company
- Potential revenue up to $100,000 per year
Please send your resume to Marc-André Ladouceur
- Visit our clients and maintain an efficient, friendly and harmonious relationship with them
- Analyze everyone's needs, using our Data Wizard platform
- Determine the channels of each client (rental, financing, prospects, walk-out, tracking and follow-ups)
- Adapt and activate the platform, according to the specifications of each organization
- Analyze and use data to provide advice to the clients
- Train customers (salespeople, technical advisers, management)
- Relevant experience in the automotive industry (coaching and / or team management)
- Leadership and results oriented
- Application of sales steps and processes
- Motivation, rigor, organization and ingenuity
- Interpersonal skills, energy and commitment
- Valid driver's license (personal vehicle)
- Respect of sanitary rules
- Set up of your own business (TVH number)
- Working experience with one or more car dealers
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Recognized skills in management and negotiation
- Excellent sales techniques and approaches
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Training paid by the company
- Potential annual income of $100,000
Please send your resume or questions c/o
- Are you an energetic person, passionate about the automotive industry?
- Do you like to innovate, be creative, and work with cutting-edge technologies?
- Are you collaborative, autonomous and enterprising?
- Do you enjoy the company of enthusiastic and pleasant colleagues?
- Develop, maintain, and update front-end and back-end applications;
- Compile, understand and analyze needs, but also participate in the development of new features;
- Debug and fix problems;
- Interact with the APIs of external and internal services;
- Implement best practices, standards and technologies;
- Take part in the drafting of technical documentation.
- Be oriented towards action and results;
- Adapt to various contexts, sometimes changing priorities;
- Critical thinker - demonstrated ability to effectively tackle complex problems;
- Ability to learn - continuously learning all technical and process matters;
- Team spirit - ability to work as a team.
- MySQL mastery;
- Knowledge of managing Linux servers and cPanel;
- Knowledge and experience with Git and Jira.
- Scrum and/or Kanban methodology;
- Flexible hours;
- Friendly, collaborative, and dynamic working climate.
Why Choose FMT?
The employees testify to remain in our employment for:
the management team’s human qualities, the friendly work environment, the team spirit, the quality of the coaching received, the appreciation and recognition of their work.
- Possibility of 100% TELEWORKING
- Integration and continuing education program
- Development of your skills
- Easy access if you work in the office: we are located in Brossard, opposite Quartier Dix-30 and a stone’s throw from the Chevrier terminus
The call centre agent is responsible for soliciting various targeted clients at car dealerships to schedule an appointment during a sale event.
- Follow pre-established procedures or scripts
- Respond to client objections by following established protocols
- Lead the conversation effectively
- Solicit potential clients in a given territory
- Contact an average of 120 clients per day and obtain 5 to 7 appointments
- Be courteous (have a smile in your voice)
- Complete the required fields on the client’s data sheet when calling
- 25-to-40-hour weeks (part time or full time)
- Flexible work schedule
- Day and evening shifts according to our schedule and your availability
- Coffee and free parking
- Salary: $15—$18.32
- Mutual support
- Effective communication
- Active listening
- Reliable and punctual
- Tolerance of others
- Secondary V
- Minimum of one year of experience in the labour market
- Experience in a call centre or in customer service (an asset)
- French and English bilingualism (oral and written)
- Basic computer knowledge
The use of the masculine has been adopted for ease of reading and has no discriminatory intent.
We thank each applicant for their interest; please note, however, that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $15.00 to $18.32 per hour
Number of hours: 35 per week
Planned start date: 2021-02-08
Job Type: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: starting at $15.00 per hour
- Flexible hours
- Well-being programs
- On-site parking
- Casual outfit
- Remote work
- 8 hours
- From Monday to Friday
- Day shift
- Work on the weekend
- Work on Public Holidays
Interviews without travel or contacts (video conference)
Send your CV to Tanya Smith
"A close-knit team of friendly and motivated people, such a pleasant atmosphere at FMT!"
"FMT offers a state-of-the-art environment. A dedicated team always looking for something new!"